Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's amazing.

I'm still trying to figure out if blogger will let me keep this blog under my current email or if I have to start a new one.  So I'm slowly uploading pictures to see if I reach some sort of maximum capacity again.  Here's Harley enjoying a Thanksgiving swim.  And Polly, she's changed quite a bit, I'll post some blessing pictures soon.  Did you know her name is Pollyanna Juchau?  She's named after my fantastic relative who crossed the plains Susannah Juchau.  I just found out today she had a daughter Mary Ann, that she called Polly, and I really can't get over it. 





4 comments:

  1. Yay what a sweet little 'Brown" face. she looks like the rest of them to me...I'll stay tuned in case she's got some of you in her;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute. Your family keeps getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing 'coincidence'! I love it!
    (BTW, I did the photo capacity thing over at my blog for awhile too and then all of a sudden it let me add photos again. Not sure what the deal was or why but maybe try it again in a bit and see if it lets you back in. Just a thought.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to pick your brain! When are you going foreign? Also...you never posted blessing pics. Do it. Have I told you I love the name you picked? I do.

    ReplyDelete