Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Do-bye Santonio.

June 2013


Harley loves his "blue betty yoduht"  he can throw down about 3 of these a day, and he often does.


 He has such a kind disposition (except when he's punching, but we're working on that).  He loves his cars and will play so well with them, with or without siblings around.

DWEEN!

Every Some Sunday mornings I'm a wreck.  For some reason they are extremely stressful for me (I'm working on it).  They're even more stressful when my husband is at the ER every Sunday instead of with me.  But I decided I'm not going to whine about it.  Ok, maybe just a little just then I did, but that's all, I promise.  I went to Sunday School this past Sabbath and we talked about how when the early saints went on missions they left their wives at home to do EVERYTHING.  And they had practically zero communication according to today's standards.  So I decided to buck up and stop complaining about my frequent single motherhoodedness.  Anywaaayzz. Back to Sunday mornings.  We were all set and ready to be out the door on time (and by on time I mean, only 5 minutes late)...when I discovered this beauty......







Sweet Harley did his hair himself.  Pomade.   I just had to stop and laugh and cry a little bit.  And repent for all of my freak out Sunday mornings of yelling and hurrying the kids a long. It's not worth it.  I'll probably be late, but I won't be angry any more.  So that's a start.


One beautiful, slow morning the sunshine was pouring in to my room and I had to capture a few photos of the sweet gal.


Mama Daisy of course was behind the scenes helping.

She's a week shy of 7 months old and refuses solids and has no idea how to swallow.  Help.

 

 Steve had a wonderful (ly long) graduation ceremony.  He's done with his internship!! WOOT!  It was kind of a rough year, but you know, rough keeps it interesting, so bring it on Flight Surgery in Korea, I'm ready...(everyonceinawhile I feel like I might barf...but courage brethren!)



Friday movie night was a little bare without the couch, the kids weren't phased a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you Crystal Brown? I am ready for you to reenter the blog-world! How is Korea? How is it being in another country with your kids?

    ReplyDelete