Tuesday, July 16, 2013

February 2013


My fantastic family came to visit and we went up to the top of the Tower of Americas, it's quite the awesome view, and there are lots of these awesome water falls all around.  And if you're lucky, one will be broken and your kids can climb every mountain.


Steve gave Pollyanna a sweet blessing.

I may be a bit biased, but he's the best blessing giver.  He's such a thoughtful wonderful father...and handsome too!

The dress I wore that  my Grandma Daisie made for me.  Daisy and Pollyanna were both blessed in it.
Got these cutie booties from my awesome friend at my shower, they went perfectly with the dress.
My uber talented mom made the sweet quilt, it was super soft and perfect.

Grandpa got us this AWESOME blessing/birthday cake to celebrate a blessing and Harley turning 2.  It was delicious and the neighbors appreciated having a big chunk of it to nom on whilst they watched the superbowl.




Balloon pits are always a hit on birthdays.  Harley is the sweetest little Mama's boy.  He's my easiest kid...don't tell the others.

We drowned our sorrows in some ice cream the morning they left.

The kids insisted that Harley have a cake on his ACTUAL birthday, so I whipped up this puppy cake...not my best work, but he loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment