Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Texas Livin'

May 2013

We had the sweetest best neighbors in TX.  One neighbor gave us this awesome helmet that Harley dearly loved, and the other gave us this "yeyow tawh" (yellow car) that Harley also dearly loved because it's just like his Dad's yellow car.  Just. Like.  It was a hand me down of a hand me down, but those are the most beloved toys I think.

We lived in a circle so the kids could go run around outside front or back anytime, it was lovely.


He didn't care if it was on right, he just loved to wear it.

Behold, Franky's awesome goalie skills.

Goalie of the Season!  In my book any way.

What you are about to see might disturb some sensitive readers..............................................................................................................................
I got out the ironing board for the first time in our 10 year marriage.  And I ironed.  I ironed several things. The kids were really confused as to what an ironing board was, having never seen one, so it was a bit hilarious, and sad really.  But now, I can say I'm a real live stay at home mom....who irons.

Sweet Daisy LOVED the chickens, she cried when we had to say goodbye to them.  She made sure they were fed and watered and loved.  They were like her little puppies.


I love ward camp outs - so do my kids.

Polly and I hitched a ride home with our awesome RS pres and the kiddos stayed the night with Steve.

Texas Hill Country. Oh how we'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment